My expeditions received a certain amount of recognition and awards:
- The solo traverse of the Byrranga Mountains received a distinction in the “Travel” category during the largest European symposium “Kolosy” (“Giants”) on exploration in 2018. This symposium is the largest such event in Europe.
- The “Marriage Expedition” was invited as a presentation to the “Kolosy” symposium in 2019.
- The expedition to the Momsky Mountains in winter 2018/2019 was invited as a presentation to the “Kolosy” symposium in 2020.
- I was invited to give talks on general exploration at the 19th, 20th, and 21st International Interdisciplinary Seminar (IIS) in London.
- I am an official La Sportiva ambassador and athlete.
- I received a distinction from a representative of the parliament of the Momsky Administrative Region, for the successful first winter ascent of the highest mountain in Momsky Mountains in Yakutia (the largest Russian Republic), .
Moreover, some expeditions were widely covered in travel-related Internet media. However, I usually do not actively seek out media patronage or coverage. Instead, I use this time to enhance the overall quality of my expeditions, and prefer to – every now and then – give presentations on expeditions and general exploration at events such as Kolosy.